*Please remember instruments for Monday Band.
* Reading test on The Journey of Oliver K. Woodman will be on Friday, April 28th
* Social studies materials should be brought in to school this week
* Ticket orders for Alice in Wonderland are due Wednesday April 26th. The play will be Friday, April 28th at 7:30
* The April book report will be due on April 27th
* Chapter 10 math test will be on Wednesday, May 3rd
* The Social Studies fair with be May 11th, 7-8 in the auditorium. The students may complete their project individually or with a partner. By the end of this week, the students should know what topic they would like to do. Parents will be asked to come to the school in the beginning of May to help assemble the projects.
*Extra Help will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30am. Math will be held on Tuesdays and Reading/ELA will be held on Thursdays
*Scholastic Book Club- use our class code: NVLZJ